Your invitation to join the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine at our annual conference in stunning Queenstown New Zealand 1st -3rd August 2019.
We are pleased to welcome all New Zealand, Australian and International Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Light based Therapists and Practice Managers. We have a a programme that will interest experienced practitioners or those considering Cosmetic Medicine.
Our smaller, boutique style event provides the perfect platform for interaction and one to one contact with speakers.
Highlights of this year’s conference so far:
• A full academic programme - anatomy, the latest products, devices and techniques.
• We are excited to announce that Dr Luiz Avelar Plastic Surgeon (Brazil) is our Keynote Speaker. Other local Australasian and International speakers to be advised.
• Our annual Morbidity Session - discussing adverse events in a supportive environment.
• Your annual Cultural Competence requirement sorted.
• Industry Exhibition of the latest available devices, products and opportunities to expand your practice.
• Convenient timetable. Thursday 1st August start time is 10.30am. Conference close is Saturday August 3rd at 2.30pm.
This years social programme includes:
• Welcome Reception including craft beer and Gin Cocktails
• Conference Dinner offers something a bit different. We will be cruising aboard the SS Earnslaw to Walter Peak Station for a gourmet BBQ. DJ Jay will have us "rocking the boat" back to Queenstown at about 11pm. For those who prefer an earlier night you can catch the water taxi back to Queenstown at 9pm.
• Coffee and mingling in the Exhibition Hall.
We are delighted to have Allergan ANZ as our Platinum Partner for 2019.
We hope you will join us for an inspiring few days while enjoying magnificent Queenstown.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Paul, Ellen, Hans and Kirshni
NZSCM Conference Committee
Dr Paul Nola
Dr Ellen Selkon
Dr Hans Raetz
Dr Kirshni Appanna
Delegate registration can be made here
If you have any queries about the conference please contact:
New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine
PO Box 10215 I Te Mai I Whangarei 0143
Tel:+64 09 4365829 or +64 0210361793