to stunning Queenstown for our BEST CONFERENCE EVER!
• Join us on the 13th-15th August.
• An outstanding line up of international and local speakers. Those currently confirmed are:
• Rebecca Fitzgerald-USA
• Pegah Ceric-Dehdari-Germany
• Sabrina Shah-Desai-UK
• Christoph Martschin-Sweden
• Stefania Roberts-Australia
• Van Park-Australia
• Sean Arendse-Australia
• Zac Moaveni-NZ
• Other sponsored speakers
• And of course Peter Callan and Paul Rosser!
• Lectures, procedure demonstration and panel discussions
• The latest clinical developments in non-surgical Aesthetic Medicine.
• Practical business and Practice Management advice.
• All Aesthetic Medical Practitioners are welcome, both local and international.
There is something for everyone, including experienced Aesthetic Practitioners, those beginning their career and Practice Managers. We work and learn together to advance our knowledge and skills so we can all do things better.
Industry support for 2020 is outstanding and the exhibition is almost sold out. We are collaborating with our Partners Allergan Merz, Teoxane and Galderma to ensure the programme is the best yet.
Conference dinner will take you on a gondola ride 450m above Queenstown to enjoy some social time with friends and colleagues. The theme is Japanese as we celebrate the 2020Tokyo Olympics and the Japanese culture.
We know you will enjoy your time with us and leave feeling inspired and a safer more confident practitioner.
We look forward to welcoming you to Queenstown.
Paul, Kirshni, Ellen and Hans
NZSCM Conference Committee- Dr's Paul Nola, Kirshni Appanna, Ellen Selkon and Hans Raetz
"Best line-up ever!” with 8 international speakers already confirmed!
Our friendly boutique style event provides the perfect platform for collaboration and shared learning so we can advance together.