NZSCM Classifieds. Circulate your advert to the NZSCM community.
NZSCM is pleased to accept advertisements to circulate to NZSCM members and the wider community via the NZSCM website.
Advertisements must be approved by the NZSCM Executive Committee.
• emailed to NZSCM members once on a fortnightly basis.
• NZSCM website home page for 2 weeks.
Fee: $150 +gst
contact Jenny Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale: Cosmetic Practice – Nelson/ Blenheim
- Injector in Advanced stage of Training who wishes to boost his/ her experience immediately
- Graduate who wishes to move to guaranteed Client Base (with plenty of local GP Locum work available if desired)
- Cosmetic Nurse Injector
- Possibility of Purchaser just overseeing existing Nurse Injector
For more info either
Or Call David Orsbourn 0274798263
Dr David Orsbourn
MBChB, Dip Obs, FRNZCGP
Fellow New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine
21.04.22 Palm Clinic Cosmetic Medicine doctor wanted- part time.
Palm Clinic is recruiting for an experienced Cosmetic Medicine doctor to join our team. Palm Clinic is located on the medical mile in Remuera, Auckland and has been in business for over 25 years. We have beautiful, clean, modern rooms with an extensive range of equipment, an exceptionally lovely client base and a friendly and well-respected team who provide cosmetic medicine (and Phlebology) services.
Your role would be to work alongside Dr. Sam Dunn performing cosmetic medicine consultations, injectables, surgitron and referring patients to our nurse and skin therapist for laser treatments and skin treatments such as facials, needling and peels.
Experience preferred, but training will be provided to the right candidate.
Generous Remuneration package: earn better money than in GP or after-hours medical care with room to increase your rate over time.
Excellent long-term prospects for the right candidate
- The chance to join a highly skilled and cohesive team that prioritises workplace happiness.
- Opportunity to further upskill within the business and to bring other skills e.g. potential to set up a skin cancer service if the candidate wished to.
- Cost-priced injectables and staff rate for other treatments
- Opportunity to attend NZSCM conference each year paid for by Palm Clinic
- Work from your own dedicated room
- Ideal candidate would hold the NZSCM diploma of cosmetic medicine, be positive, a good communicator and a team player.
Please send your CV to our Practice Manager Allison Rice-Korban to apply:
09 522 8128